Historic Downtown North Side of Downtown 104 W. Michigan – 1903, 1980? clock installed in the tower in memory of David VanTuyle 104 W. Michigan- 1901 Late Victorian Style, built by Alonzo Clark; originally called The Clintonian 106-16-24 W. Michigan- 1901 Late Victorian Style, This Block built with Clinton Inn. 116 W. Michigan, Detail of Cornice- 1901 built as a shoe store 126 W. Michigan Cornice Detail 126 W. Michigan-c. 1872 built as the east side of a double block by Alonzo Clark for E.W. Freese. 132 W. Michigan-1872 built as west side of 2 store Italianate block by Alonzo Clark; converted to a theater in 1937?. 134 W. Michigan, Cornice Detail 134 W. Michigan-1872 Exchange Bank Building, built as a fireproof bank by Alonzo Clark. 40 W. Michigan-1903 late Victorian Style double store front built after 1903 fire. 144 W. Michigan-1916 double storefront brick building built and still owned by Lancasters. 154 W. Michigan- c. 1910 block infill type building not included in historic district. 158 W. Michigan-1885 Italianate brick building built by Semark; bottom windows remodeled. 162 W. Michigan- c. 1840 last Greek Revival Style Building in downtown; most often used as a market. 66 W. Michigan Ave.-1928 block bulding built by Geiger & Williams as Clinton Tire & Battery. 172 W. Michigan Ave., Detail-1876 2nd story built and still owned by Clinton Masons. Downtown Business District Streetscape, looking NW. Memorial Park-c. 1919 built by Village of Clinton to honor their soldiers; there are plaques for different wars.