Search
Newsletter Sidebar

Stay informed on our latest news!

Send us content!
Home | Image Galleries | Historic Downtown North Side

172 W. Michigan Ave.-1876 brick building built by Clinton Township & Village as Town Hall; now owned by the Township & Masons.

172 W. Michigan Ave.-1876 brick building built by Clinton Township & Village as Town Hall; now owned by the Township & Masons.